The last date for GST return filing for Form GSTR-9 / Form GSTR-9A (for annual return) and Form GSTR-9C in case of reconciliation statement has been extended from August 31, 2019, to November 30, 2019, according to the Ministry of Finance.
The taxpayers of India had faced some confusion regarding the GST return filling due to technical issues. It prevented them from filing their annual return within July 1, 2017, and March 31, 2018.
With an effort to modernise several establishments in India, GST registration procedure was initiated as a web-based system only. It is simple and easy.
- Fill out form GST REG-01 using your PAN, email id and mobile number.
- Verify your contact information with an OTP.
- Save the Application Reference No. after verification.
- Fill out form GST REG-03 for additional details.
- On completion of all verification, a registration certificate will be issued within 3 days.
GST Identification Number is the 15 digit number that is provided on the registration certificate. The GSTIN acts as proof that an applicant has completed the GST registration process successfully.
Once you have registered for GST, you can now file for your GST return in simple steps. So, if you own any business and have your GST filed with all proper documentation, you can avail finances in the form of business loans whenever required. It is also important for you to know the impact of GST on the working capital of your business.