Your CIBIL score is one of the topmost factors that a lender checks when you apply for a loan or a credit card. The importance of a credit score is more in unsecured debts as no collaterals are needed.
A strong CIBIL score signifies you can get the loan approval faster and at a lower rate.
A good CIBIL score that is considered is 750 and more. One should improve CIBIL score by paying the timely loan and other EMIs on time.
Here’s how you can check CIBIL score by PAN Card
- Land on a third-party website offering you the facility to check CIBIL score by PAN Card. A new online form to check credit score will open.
- Select your gender.
- Enter your full name as per your relevant bank account details.
- Enter your date of birth in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- You will now be asked to enter your correct PAN Card number.
- You have to enter your
- Enter a mobile number that is operational.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number – enter the same on your pop-up screen.
- Click on the checkbox giving authorization to the third-party platform to fetch your CIBIL score from credit bureaus.
- After you have filled all the fields, you should hit the button that says ‘Get Your Credit Score.’
You are now aware of steps to check CIBIL score by PAN Card. It is good to know your credit score from time to time and have an idea if you need to improve it or not.
Bajaj Finserv comes with pre-approved offers on personal loans, home loans, business loans and more. It is to ease off the processing of the loan.
You can check your pre-approved loan offers today after sharing your basic details like your name and mobile number.