Do you want to go for the credit score check and know if you have the required creditworthiness for an upcoming personal loan and more?
Checking credit score is now possible by following a few steps.
Read on and know more!
Here’s how you can go for the credit score check
- Visit the official website of CIBIL and click on ‘Get your CIBIL score located on the top right corner of the page.
- Next, you will need to set up an account on the portal. You will need to enter the email ID, name, username and password. A copy of identification like PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID and more will need to be submitted.
- An OTP will be received on your mobile number, and your identity will be authenticated.
- The next page will notify you about your enrollment of CIBIL account. A notification of the same thing will be received in your email.
- You can now move to the dashboard and check your free CIBIL score.
If your CIBIL score is higher, you can enjoy a low interest rate on a personal loan. If your CIBIL score is in the range of 750 or more, it means that you are a responsible debtor. You can continue to maintain a robust credit score by paying your loan EMIs and other bills on time.
Having a healthy credit score also gives you the power to negotiate for a low interest rate on a personal loan and pay lower EMIs. In turn, it can help you to save on EMI payments.
Bajaj Finserv offers pre-approved deals on personal loans, home loans and more. It is to simplify the processing of the loan and make it faster.
You can check out your pre-approved loan offers today after sharing your basic details like your name and mobile number.